Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Trying To Be Happy Always



I was lonely and sad,

My life was in misery and clad,

And then I came upon a gracious gift

A gift of God that made me bright.


You can’t see it…you can’t touch it…

you can’t taste it…but you can feel it…

What is it?


It is ‘Happiness’. Is there any definition of it? The more you get…the more you want… I still have no perfect answer for this but I try to be happy…


Trying to be Happy


Yesterday When


I was trying to be happy


I loved those who loved me


I respected those who respected me


I smiled at those who smiled at me


I helped those who helped me


I was sad and bad, and


I was called selfish


But
Today When


I sit alone in the night


The glittering stars from


The clear blue sky


Stared at me and smiled at me


Hey you are happy, I said yes


Hoping I am on the way


Like a honey bee searching blossoms


Because


I love those who hate me


I respected those who never respected me


I helped those who never helped me


I smiled at those who never smile at me


I am generous and kindful to


Those who are strangers to me…

Source- mahuasengupta. hubpages


2 comments:

  1. Being happy is the best thing you would ever do for yourself, and plu it is free, however, happiness is expensive to some people. It was for me, until I found myself. For a fact, we all experience anger in our lives. Uncontrolled anger, however, can create problems in our relationships and even with our health. All of this can lead to more stress and additional problems, which can complicate life and keep us from being our best selves. You have to learn to be happy by yourself no matter how many times you have been hurt or abuses, it is not easy. I am very much aware of the fact that letting go and being happy alone is not easy, because I was there, not once nor twice, but in the end, I came out stronger. I take everything that has happened to be a learn and as humans, we make mistakes, all you have to do is to forgive yourself and love YOU. You deserve that. You are far better than what they would make you feel or believe. The wonderful post you've shared here and also I read through your blog and I am left speechless, you're an awesome writer. I was searching for some words of encouragement and how to be happy alone words for a friend and stumbled on your blog. I am really impressed with how god you are. I'm not that great at writing but i do hope you read Phoneky or LightDl. Xyz on my website and share your feedback with me. Feel free to email at Francawhyte447@gmail.com if you have tips to share with me. Oh, well, thanks in advance for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t realize this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!


    https://mstwotoes.com/foumovies-download-foumovies-hollywood-fou-movies-free-download/

    ReplyDelete